Do the Elders really care for the DFed ones?

by XxJazzxX 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XxJazzxX
    XxJazzxX

...Apparently not enough...

My wife were supposed to meet with the elders saturday. Unfortunately(for her), the brothers cancelled the meeting. The reason being I dont have a clue, but the way my wife explained it to me was that they had to tend to one of the elder's injury on his leg(she was notified of this the week she turned in that letter so thats not a real excuse because they've had alternatives). She just found out yesterday after the meeting that NOW the Elder at the congregation decided to look into their judicial elder book and find out that NOW she has to give them ANOTHER reinstatement letter, plus a recommendation from her former congregation(the one that was close to us before we moved into our apartment) so they can meet up and discuss it with the current congregation.

Now, from what I understand about the Elders, they're supposed to keep tabs on their members, especially the DFed ones. The Elders at her current congregation just now acknowledging that she even exists. Arent they supposed to look check back to the DFed member's former congregation's Elders to see if they were good or something similar to the matter?

Regardless of what the situation is, it is underhanded to see someone does their part and you dont do yours. The idea of the fact that my wife tries so hard to get reinstated before moving back to PA it's almost as if they didnt take her plea seriously. I tried my best to confort her, even tho I'm kinda happy that the reinstatement has been delayed.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

They love having the control....and your wife is still willing to jump though their hoops.

sorry.

lisa<---won't do the hoop jumping ever again.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

erm considering the way the elders treated me.......hahahahahhahahahaha are you kidding - they wouldn't know genuine care or love it smacked them in the face.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Inactive, DA'd, DF'd or sick, it doesn't matter a jot,

They just couldn't care less, it's simple to just destroy your record card!

And you are gone, out of sight out of mind.

fokyc

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All they give a f*** about is getting those inflated numbers back up. One more person reinstated, one more person to create whatever illusions they want to create. One more person in field circus. One more person donating their money into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit