Another Shamorial Question...........

by Vachi 8 He Is 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Today at the meeting the dub made the statement that there might be some newbies who take a drink and eat the bread and that the dubs shouldn't tackle them and say they can't. The ones other than these that do take are the annointed. My question is how is one supposed to know that they are part of this 144,000? What are they doing differently than other bamboozled dubs? Also, is it just me or does the whole "Christ dying for our sins" thing reek of asininity? At the meeting they made this big stink about jerkovah feeling the pain of having to watch his only son go through what he supposedly went through. And I'm sitting there like WTF? One: From god's standpoint, since he can restore jesus to his former self there's no damage there. Two: From jesus' standpoint, he was up in heaven then "had" to come here and deal with these neanderthalic douchebags. So living 33 years, being killed, and then going back home is no big thing. Three: From my standpoint, it's like, sin entered the INSTANT Adum took of the fruit. So likewise, if jesus' death was to buy back what Adum forfeited then the INSTANT jesus died there should have been no more sin. god gave perfection, it was his rule. How does two people in conjection with one of gods rouges f*ck things up to where jesus HAS to die?

• geevee
    geevee

Man, you are being too logical.... ask your PO these questions, he will kick you out in a heart beat! There are way too many loose ends in the dogma as you have found out. Once you find one piece of bs, you see the rest very quickly...... Run forest run

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

I wish I could, unfortunately I'm part of this shotgun wedding. It just amazes me how so many people chuck their brains at the door. "Trust us, we know this and blah blah yadda" and they go *crosses eyes* "Otay".

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Vachi,

Are you questioning the "sayings of everlasting life" provided through the Holy Spirit guided Faithful and Discreet Slave?...

good! Carry on.

B the X

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around people being tackled for partaking of the emblems. That's pretty harsh. What if they're still holding the wine at the time?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I usually start tackling people AFTER I've had too much wine!

I'm actually a really sweet drunk! The polar opposite of my normal self!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit