Slave/You Know: Disputing Decoys!

by Utopian Reformist 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I find it interesting and amusing that "SLAVE" posts opinions concerning the coming great tribulation, and then the information is systematically "adjusted" and "qualified" for the benefit of the viewers by "YOU KNOW".

OK. I will humor the supposition. Apparently, "SLAVE/YOU KNOW" would like us to engage in a discussion concerning the destruction of the taliban by the anglo-american coalition as evidence of the beginning of the biblical tribulation.

First of all, the taliban is NOT an islamic sect. Even if they were, it would not constitute the destruction of islam as it exists today. There are dozens of islamic sects, as in all religions, raging from mild to extreme. Just to name a few; there are:

Ahmadiyya (Qaddani)
    Shia'ism (Shiite)
    Sufism
    Sunni
    Druze
    Salafis
    Bahai'

and many, many more around the world. It's like imaging that the dismantling of the "British Royal Family" would mean the end of protestantism. Nice try!

• mindfield
    mindfield

THANK YOU!!!

Somebody had to say it... or explain it, rather... jeez.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

YOUR MOST CERTAINLY WELCOME FRIEND!

• You Know
    You Know

Huh? I don't agree with him/her that the destruction of the Taliban is the beginning of the tribulation. What gave you that idea? / You Know

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Have to agree with YK here. He and Slave only have a keyboard in common.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit