WTS and riches

by diamondiiz 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Does anyone have any info on their money trail? I can get info on their income in Canada. Does anyone have any government sites that show their Charity income tax filings or anything to that effect?

Also, does anyone have any legit info as to where the money goes? I know that they use money to lend out to KH builds which is amazing that people borrow from WT with interest only to put free time to build a place for the WTS. But I can't seem to imagine all the money they make goes into sponcering KH builds. Russell had a holding company but does todays WTS have one or several of these as well???? Who benefits? Does anyone know what kind of lifestyle does GB live? I can't imagine them travelling around like Rutherford used to or they would have been exposed long time ago so where do the extra funds go????

I've read somewheres that they got around a billion in US revenue a year which may or may not be true but in Canada 2007 return showed around 20mill net income so if US having about 10 times amount of followers and we just assume that their income from US is around 200 mill (even though there are more wealthy individuals in US than Canada) I just don't understand what happens with the extro money.

Also does anyone have any links to all the branches of the mother tree?? WTS seems to have so many seperate entities that it's hard to tack them all, has there been any study done on this topic????

Regards

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, diamondiiz! I don't know much on the subject, but six screens of the watchtower has a screen dedicated to this subject. Maybe start there?? Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit