What are the baptism Questions?

by outofservice 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• outofservice
    outofservice

I have asked before for help with my niece who is getting baptized this summer. She emailed to say she was in the middle of going over the baptism questions with the elders. I believe they are out of the Organized to do Jehovah's will book? Does anybody have a scan of these or a link to previous discussion of these. And any suggestions on the ones I should tactfully question her about. I am going to ask her about the 1985 change in the question replacing holyspirit with organization.

Thanks for you help.

OutofService

• fokyc
    fokyc

They are in the back of this book, page 183 onward:

"2005 organized_to_do_jehovahs_will.pdf"

You can access this by clicking the following link: http://www.box.net/shared/ld92zm9hc8

Happy reading!

fokyc

• sacolton
    sacolton

Baptised in the name of the Father, Son and Spirit-Directed Organization (Watchtower). CREEPY!!!

• outofservice
    outofservice

Thanks fokyc perfect.

sacolton

"Baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Spirit-Directed Organization (Watchtower). CREEPY!!!"

also CREEPY is

"be obedient and submissive to the directions from overseers as they keep watch over our souls " found on pg19

The mind control never ceases to amaze me this book is full of it. I have never read it since I left in 2000

• oompa
    oompa

maybe she should just date me first?..........oompa

• outofservice
    outofservice

oompa

trust me you don't want her

• Farkel
    Farkel

#1 - "Do you solemnly swear to sell The Truth(tm) and nothing BUT The Truth(tm)?

#2 - "Do you take this Organization to be your lawfully wedded life, so help you God?"

"By the powers vested in me by the Governing Body, I now pronounce you Org. and Borg."

Farkel

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

They're adding a third one:

"When you find out one of our teachings is complete bullshit, will you wait on Jehovah to correct it?"

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Farkel

#2 - "Do you take this Fakinization to become your awfully dreaded life, may God kill me?"

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

LOL @ Farkel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit