Memorial Invite Almost Got The Cops Called...

by PanzerZauberei 7 Replies latest jw friends

• PanzerZauberei
    PanzerZauberei

So, I was minding my own business washing the family laundry and talking with my youngest son when a jw (without a tie) comes into the laundromat and starts passing memorial invitations around. Mostly poor illegal aliens besides me and my son were who the folks were from what I could tell. Well they all accepted them and chatted with him a bit and I was just trying to avoid him because for some reason I get really mad when these people get near me.

Well here he comes and asks if I speak Spanish, so I lie to end the thing quickly and tell him no. Well he says to me that I look Mexican and that he thinks I speak Spanish. So I told him that if I do or not shouldn't matter to him and that I have laundry to fold. But he won't shut up about how the memorial is coming up and blah blah blah so I told him (in Spanish) that if he wants to discuss stuff, why not discuss the wt covering up for pedophile elders and then paying millions in hush money to victims. He got all defensive so I asked him, "I thought you really wanted to talk?" He tried to leave so I followed him out the door asking him why he was inviting these nice people to be exposed to a bunch of child molesters. He said he'd call the cops on me if I didn't leave him alone.....then he went into ROBOT MODE....LOL I asked him to leave me alone.

A young couple tore their invitation and a couple of other people tossed them out. One young guy asked me if it was true about the molesting. I pointed him to msnbc online. Then my son took over telling him about all the crap HE has seen just in our old congregation, with drunken elders, spouse abusers, and his granma who is the star pioneer but neglects his grampa. I really need to get a laptop or at least carry some fliers that I can tack up on the bulletin boards...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    He said he'd call the cops on me if I didn't leave him alone

Yeah, baby!

• dinah
    dinah

He approached you. Why didn't he just call Jehobo to protect him?

• cawshun
    cawshun

Good for you Panzer, glad to hear the others chose to listen to you and tear up their invites to the Memorial. You out witnessed the witness!

• lavendar
    lavendar

You're my HERO, panzer!! Wish I could have been there to see that!!

• chickpea
    chickpea

now THAT is what i am talking about!
    full metal jacket theocratic warfare!!!

boo yah, panzer!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, I guess there will be that many fewer people at the REJECT Jesus Party this year, and possibly becoming full blown witlesses.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

bring on the ammo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit