The End is VERY near....again

by Newborn 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

Hi, I'm still on the mailing list of some dubs and received this today. Poor people/Newborn Dear Friends,
    Interesting news about religion in US. As you know we're awaiting the wild beast to attack false religion. This could be the start. See the link below, after the commercial.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29612053#29612053 We are so near the end. Struggle on and endure!! Rom 12:12.
  • quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

isn't it nice just to be an observer and not be influenced by that anymore. Thanking my lucky stars

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Is this the same "wild beast" that the witnesses were part of until exposed a few years ago?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

As you know we're awaiting the wild beast to attack false religion

according to this film clip, WT would have to be identifing either the legislature or the parishoners as "the wild beast" now.

Whatever.

I think it's the right thing to do. Take the money out of the hands of the church and then see how sincere they are about "preaching god's word".

No profi$$...no motive.

YAAAAH!

• Newborn
    Newborn

I think it's the right thing to do. Take the money out of the hands of the church and then see how sincere they are about "preaching god's word".

No profi$$...no motive.

My thinking exactly!!

• PanzerZauberei
    PanzerZauberei

I think it's hysterical how they quote these news sources when it suits them or when they validate something they are wanting to believe, but when these sources expose them as pedophiles and murdering scum they call them biased tools fo Satan.

• blondie
    blondie

I do believe that the Connecticut legislature killed this bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit