Memorial Invitation

by PEC 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PEC
    PEC

Barbie Doll and I came home from shopping and there was a Memorial Invitation in the gate. Barbie had torn it into tiny pieces, by the time I noticed. Here are the details, if anyone wants some cheap wine and stale crackers.

April 9th, 7:00 pm
    12337 Meadowbrook Ln
    Poway , CA 92064
    (858) 748-4531

Philip

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It looks like they are trying to avoid last year's fiasco on their waste of paper distribution campaign this time. Sounds like they got in a lot of trouble last year when something like 85-90% of them didn't get their wastes of paper--and this year, they are really coming down on that.

• PEC
    PEC

We didn't get one last year, either.

The security video showed, two brothers TM on the north side of the street and three on the south side. They didn't seem to be in a hurry, (Where is the urgency? The end is coming any day now and we will all be destroyed.) with five people they could have covered 2.5 the area, if they didn't double and triple up on each house. I kind of felt sorry for them, it was hot out and were wearing the full suit and tie getup.

Philip

• PEC
    PEC

I tried to talk Barbie into going, to the Memorial, it would be educational. She said she has no use for any religion, she has a enough of religion.

Philip

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh no - there's a public holiday on the 10th here - many people would rather be out partying or going away.

• PEC
    PEC

That is good, less people to brainwash.

Philip

• beksbks
    beksbks

I got mine! I did the responsible thing, and put it right into the recycle bin

• dinah
    dinah

I'm feeling left out. *sniff sniff*

(I should shut up in case I jinx myself and have elders at the door this weekend)

• Twitch
    Twitch

Why does Jesus look like Colin Farrell on ludes?

• moshe
    moshe

Sorry JW's- I can't attend. you see it's the second night of Passover and I will be at a family Seder. The first night is at our home and I an the leader for the Seder service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit