my son's first gig

by ninja 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

metallica tonight at the SECC......when he should have been at the meeting........ninja 1 - witnesses 100......at least I got one

....and he loved it

he's also learning guitar and picking it up really quick.....kirk hammett....watch out......ninja.....(sober...yet happy)...weird

• free2think
    free2think

That's great Ninja, you must be so proud and he must be so happy he has a cool dad to encourage him to do the things he enjoys.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Tell him to wear a Napster t-shirt.

Seriously, though, that's cool.

• ninja
    ninja

it was good freety.....only embarrassing bit was when he was sat on my shoulders and pulled his t-shirt up to show his boy boobs.........metallica will need therapy.....he he........disclaimer....this may not have happened.....cheers mrs

• ninja
    ninja

lwt....I had to laugh when someone said tonight ....they had seen metallica before at the "download concert or festival"...(whatever that was)........I said ...that's a bit ironic

• free2think
    free2think
    it was good freety.....only embarrassing bit was when he was sat on my shoulders and pulled his t-shirt up to show his boy boobs.........metallica will need therapy.....he he........disclaimer....this may not have happened.....cheers mrs

LMAO. You sure it wasnt you who flashed your moobs?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit