I just had a short notice visit from a YOUNG "ELDER"!

by african GB Member 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

He left about an hour ago,...

He called me on his way here to let me know he was " just stopping by to say hello",...

I did'nt have time to "prepare" what to say to him,...He is only 26 years of age, so I thought it would just be an easy ride for me...

I have'nt been to the meetings in 2 months.

I made sure we don't even get to talk about WBTS or Jehovah.

I almost offered him a beer.

Do you think he is going to report me to the BOE for not having a "spiritual conversation" with him?

What do you think he was actually here to say? or do?

Are they going to mark me?

african GB member

• sir82
    sir82

If he went by himself, it was't an officially sanctioned congregation assignment. They would always send 2 or more, just in case you said something naughty, so they would have 2 witnesses.

It sounds like he is just young and idealistic and thinks he is going to "snatch you out of the fire". I was an elder at age 28, I remember those days.

He will be either become as cynical as the rest, or completely burn out and step down, within a few years.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I had yet another visit by this same ELDER.....This time i offered him a beer,and he refused it....

GB

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So 'GB, did you keep offering different things until you came up with something he likes?

Maybe he is a refined wine drinker. Why don't you play a trick to see what he might do. Offer him wine (red) of course, and after he sips, tell him it was left over after Memorial.

I would be curious to see how he reacts.

cam

• still_in74
    still_in74

26 and alone? your fine.

he was scoring points with Jehovah.... trying to anyway.

• Warlock
    Warlock

He came alone!!!!!!????????

Are you sure he doesn't have, ummmmmmmmm, "tendencies"?

Warlock

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

He invited me to accompany him to his "studies"....

GB

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Did he invite you to the memorial?

• asilentone
    asilentone

People, when will you stop posting on his threads? He is a troll, very sincere newbies do not need to see that or they will run away in another direction!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

African GB member...get a life...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit