God is here for Antichrist and Roy

by God 8 Replies latest jw friends

• God
    God

I speak to you from the heavens

Roy I love you and I know you have a problem with animals. It's ok cause your daddy had the same problem too. It runs in your blood. I will help you to grow better. You need to look towards me and WE can make it together. Just follow the light and you can make.

Antichrist you will never make it to the heavens. You are the devils work. I know you killed that man in your fast devil ride. You did not stop and I wish you had. He was a good man with a wife and 2 daughters.

Please give these men a chance we need to love one another.

• claudia
    claudia

Roy, youre right. Its not funny at all. But please dont leave us.

• waiting
    waiting

Dear "God,"

Your post is unnecessary. Some of us know you don't exist anyway.
    Go home.

waiting

Hey Roy D,

I posted to you and antichrist on the other thread that you were openly talking about your situation. Sorry, late at night and don't remember the thread. Hopefully you'll recall it. It's the one you started, I think.

Please consider what I've said over there. I'm not a professional, but I have the background credentials thanks to my father.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

HEY SIMON!!!!

Where is Roy D. response to "God?" There is almost no evidence that he or antichrist ever existed. In fact, I almost feel comfortable assuming that the existence of this thread is an oversight of deletion.

If they really are, by chance, persons practicing beastiality and pedophilia, this is a strange response if they were dismissed from this board. It means they will go elsewhere - either looking for help/talking or an outlet for their frustration and quite possible anger.

I'm not saying that either subject should be delved into on this forum. I am saying perhaps, as humans, they may have been able to discuss other subjects. I would assume we're not all saints either.

My curiosity is that SS's name was not removed from existence. Only his words. These men do not exist here anymore. Zip. Nadda. No reminders nor evidence that these type of men could speak to persons who were not like them.

If both of them asked you, on the same day, to take away their existence on this board, that is one matter. However, where's the long thread discussing these matters? Why was it removed also?

If both of these men did not ask you to remove all existence of them, then, indeed, we are monitored.

I've seen no evidence from you that you have ever spoken untruthfully with us - please shed some light on the situation?

Thank you.

waiting

• claudia
    claudia

Well, after i thought about it, i thought it awfully strange. That both of these posts popped up all of the sudden. No none of us are saints but what consenting adults do is one thing, but anything with an unwilling person/animal is beyond what most of us have the patience to deal with. If anyone touched my daughter....well.

• larc
    larc

Waiting, Don't get hysterical, this is not the thread where they posted. Their record has not been wiped out.

• larc
    larc

oops, I spoke too soon, Roy's thread is gone.

• thinker
    thinker

Interesting that they both showed up and disappeared almost simutaneously. Could they have been someone who was already here under a different name?
    Thinkers Wife

• Simon
    Simon

I've posted an explanation here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=1765&site=3 to explain what happened.
    Sorry for the confusion everyone !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit