Will there be "MEETINGS" in the NEW SYSTEM?

by african GB Member 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Any ideas?

african GB Member

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Absolutely.

Thankfully, the Watch Tower Society have lovingly explained both the scope and scale of the enormous education program that will be running for 1000 years during Judgement Day; remember, Revelation does say that other scrolls will be opened, so....

I should add that while carrying out this intensive education program, including teaching people to put faith in something that is already in existence (kinda goes against the meaning of faith, no?), thankful Jehovah's Witnesses will also be cleaning the earth and building houses for the resurrected ones - whom they're educating - to live in.

Oh, and doing lots of gardening.

Makes you wonder when the JWs will get time to learn to play the piano, new crafts or have the occasional holiday.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There will be no 'new systemâ„¢' so there can be no meetings in it.

W

• Dune
    Dune

Yeah, growing up, i remember thinking about having to read the 'new scrolls' during the paradise. Imagine having an entire eternity to read more watchtower literature

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The lion looks like his heart is just not in it.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Thanx 4 the scan's Password,I should get the copy of that Watchtower.....

african GB member

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Meetings for all the eternity! Get ready!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Meetings will not be necessary.

All instruction will take no effort on your part.

That is what all the cell towers are for.

New programming education will be beamed from the towers and also from the GWEN system.

Your brain will receive the signal impulses and behave accordingly.

• dismayed
    dismayed

A funny thought...meetings in the new system. I remember as I was growing up, always wishing the New system would get here so I wouldn' have meeting nights anymore.....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, there will be boasting sessions. And if you miss one, they will hunt you down and stone you to death.

Field circus, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit