NOAH'S SON BITH: Was he Df'd or did he just "miss the boat"?

by cameo-d 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Really, folks...if Noah lived to be 950 years old, does it stand to reason that he would only have 3 children????

In Irish mythology, Cessair (or Ceasair) was the leader of the first inhabitants of Ireland before the BiblicalFlood, in what may be a Christianisation of a legend that pre-dates the conversion, but may alternatively be the product of post-conversion pseudohistory.

She was daughter of Noah's son Bith and his wife Birren. According to legend, when her father was denied a place in the ark by Noah, Cessair advised him to build an idol. This idol advised them that they could escape the Deluge in a ship. Cessair, along with three men, Bith, Fintan and Ladra, and fifty women, set off and sailed for more than seven years. They landed in Ireland at Dún na mBarc (Donemark, on Bantry Bay in County Cork), forty days before the Flood, in 2958 BC according to the Annals of the Four Masters, 2361 BC according to Seathrún Céitinn 's chronology.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Oh ye of little faith. Noah was a busy man and people were late bloomers in those days.

Interesting legend, thanks for sharing.

• zagor
    zagor

.. or maybe he was the first one to walk the plank ...

Arrrrrrrgh

• zagor
    zagor

mind you could the answer be in mistaken identity,

NOAH'S SON BITH ------> NOAH'S SON of a BITcH

imagine conspiracy that would create

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ahh the missing c theory.

===

The Missing Brain theory:

Donald

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Did Bith have alien throwback genetics?

Bith - SW1ki
    sw1mush.wikia.com

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Was he denied reinstatement, and therefore DESTROYED?

african GB member

• rocky
    rocky

The Muslims also believe in another son (no name known I thought) and he did not went into the arc so he died according to the quoran.
    Still the story about what the first poster told me is new to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit