Watchtower Information Service ?

by Motema Bolingo 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

It seems that this link is dead :

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org

Do they have a new url ? Are they closed ?

(I need to contact the webmaster)

Thank you,

Jacques

• Borgia
    Borgia

then cache it.....

Cheers

Borgia

• blondie
    blondie

Rado Vleugel?

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Rado is a Belgian ex-JW, it is/was his site.

• Nellie
    Nellie

You can probably reach them through their other site:

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/screenshome.html

• blondie
    blondie

I didn't know that Rado was connected with that site........I thought they were ex-jws from New England.

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Hello Blondie !

Yes, you are right, his name is Rado Vleugel.

I see that he is on the list of the JWD members, but I am not sure that he still participates in the discussions.

Rado Vleugel is not connected with "sixscreensofthewatchtower" (thank you Nellie). And, by the way (for TheOldHippie), he is not Belgian, but Dutch.

The reason why I try to reach him comes from a mail I received from Ray Franz.

As you know, "Crisis of Conscience" was translated in Dutch a few years ago. But the printing house in Holland seems to be in bankrupt.

The stock of the Dutch translation is completely exhausted (even at Commentary Press) and Ray intends in the future to offer the translation, not on paper, but on cd.

But for that ... he needs the original electronic version of the text.

That's why I would like to speak with Rado. Could be that he is able to help us.

Greetings,

Jacques

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I understand that mixing up Belgian and Dutch people is a serious business, I am sorry. Especially so, because there in reality is nothing like a Belgian identity. The only think gluing the Belian people together is the Royal family, I have heard. The Flaams and French are not getting on too well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit