Global Warming: Challenge

by Bubblie 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Tom Brokaw is doing a special on the Discovery channel on Wednesday March 18th at 10 PM EST. Just in case any of you want to see something interesting that shows things they can do to help the situation.

Kit

• Gregor
    Gregor

Thanks, Bubblie.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I thought we were calling it "Climate Change" or "New Light"

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks for the reminder, I saw Brokaw on Letterman plugging the special, should be interesting.

purps

• exjdub
    exjdub

Priest,

Just out of curiosity...your reference to "Climate Change" and "New Light" sounds like you think the wording change is somehow deceptive. Would that be an accurate statement?

exjdub

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

"Glowball Worming" is sooo passe. "Climax Change" is the new now in this month's WatchTower. Once that one is spent, they will move on to "Oceanic Acidification." A crisis du jour is needed to keep the proles entertained, in line, and participating in a "noble cause." Like Field Circus, only truthier. Busy work is a great distraction. "A convenient untruth" is a convenient way to concentrate power in fewer hands.

BTS

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Priest,
    Just out of curiosity...your reference to "Climate Change" and "New Light" sounds like you think the wording change is somehow deceptive. Would that be an accurate statement?

No it's not accurate. It's just me being silly. Or an A$$hole. depends on who you ask.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

That's great. I have been looking into this to determine what is really happening with the climate. It got a lot warmer this month and I want to know what is behind it. Also, I want to see if they will explain the rise in sea level. I was down at the harbor a couple weeks ago and I noticed the sea level was rising. After a few hours it was 3 feet higher than when I got there. This is really alarming and no one seems to be willing to explain it, except some industry hacks spewing some gobbledygook about some "tides".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit