PER NOACHIAN ARTIFACTS

by badboy 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• badboy
    badboy

DO JWS BELIEVE ARTIFACTS PREDATING NOAH'S FLOOD HAVE BEEN FOUND?

ANY TAKERS?

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Hey badboy,

I love your thread topics...but how did you develop the fixation with Noah?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

How about the artifacts of Isildur and Anarion from the Second Age of Middle-earth? Please tell me these still exist. I would truly love it if archaeologists could rediscover them!

• badboy
    badboy

UNSURE, PERHAPS IT BECAUSE IT RAISES ALL KIND OF QUESTIONS OF EVERY KIND, NOAH'S FLOOD

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day badboy,

I remember newspaper reports in the 1960's speaking of a shepherd boy finding a pile of gopher wood up on Mt.Ararat or was it a gopher boy found a pile of sheep at Yassar Arafat's place? .. damn memory. My baptist uncle has a slither of wood from the one true cross of Christ and there are relics galore in european Churches .. 37 foreskins of Jesus apparently.

The truth won't come as esilly as posting to an internet chatroom. You'll need to get off your arse, pray often and journey long to places ancient and wonderous. I wish you well on your holy quest my brother. I suggest you take a notepad, camera, foldable shovel and my map of sacred places ($24.95 postage not included).

Hint:

Church of St. Nicola - Nin

Nin is the oldest city in Croatia.

Here the ancient kings of Croatia were crowned.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Who knows what they believe. It varies, depending on the WTS's "new light" du jour.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have a coffee table made out of the roof.

According to the dealer I purchased it from, it was recycled to make the floor for the temple in the Tower of Babel.

Jeremiah's ancestors made a buggy out of it when they left Babel and it was eventually found derilect in the Sinai desert, the only artifact ever found from the Exodus.

My wife gets annoyed when I put my feet up on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit