Jehovah's Witness sentenced to 6 years

by Kenneson 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"Former teacher jailed for trying to abduct girl in Holywell"

"A FORMER teacher, businessman and senior Jehovah's Witness who tried to abduct a five-year-old

was yesterday jailed for six years..."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2009/03/12/former-teacher-jailed-for-trying-to-abduct-girl-in-holywell-91466-23126095/

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Busted!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

From the article

Prosecuting at Caernarfon Crown Court, Simon Medland described how the girl had been returning home from a playground when Bill, “for malign purposes”, drew up in his car and asked: “Have you seen a cat?”

This just happened in our area at a park, although not a witness, as parents and caregivers for our children, we need to always keep an eye on them, it really has made me think of being more cautious about leaving my grandkids unsupervised. Well, I just don't think they ever need to be alone. Parks are not safe.

Man in women's clothes charged with 3 count sexual indecency with a child
    Slideshow North Little Rock Police arrested 39 year old Scotty Vest for sexual indecency outside a women's bathroom, near a playground at Burns Park. Vest was arrested Monday after police say he exposed himself and masturbated in front of three children, two are 11 and one is 12, while trying to lure them inside the bathroom.

Those three children ran to a group of adults nearby and asked for help. "They came up to me and they were waiving at me and next thing I know they're running down the hill you know, 'call the cops, call the cops, there is this man there's this man dressed up as a woman and he's playing with himself,'" says Mary Stafford.

"I was the first one over there next to him. He didn't notice me at first. He was just leaning against the wall playing with himself. He was wearing a wig, a blonde wig, a big stuffed bra and a white thong with his private parts hanging out," recalls Paul Hohnbaum.

"He got up and he looked really startled...then the rest of the people came up. He was trying to tell us, he was trying to justify, 'I apologize, I didn't mean to get the kids involved.' And he opened up the door stuck his head out like this. We came up kicked the door and it shoved him in here," says Hohnbaum.

While someone called 911, Paul and several others leaned against the door to keep Vest inside the bathroom until police arrived. During that time, Vest changed into a mini skirt.

"It's really upsetting to know that somebody was doing this like it was nothing," says Stafford.

Vest is charged with three counts of sexual indecency. He's being held at the Pulaski County jail on no bond.
  • ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"But he wasn't a real witness, he's not doing things that are witness-like".

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And this religion is recognized as a legitimate religion that professes to be the only one that is clean?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The irony of it all is that his wife and son tried to cover up for him. Why did no Jehovah's Witnesses turn him in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit