'Questions From Readers'

by Outaservice 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Dear Brothers,

We Jehovah's Witnesses number into the millions.

When my Watchtower came in the mail the first thing I looked at was 'Questions From The Readers' as I felt this would be where 'New Light' would probably be found.

Lately, I've noticed that there are not too many issues have any questions from readers. How could this possibly be, with millions of us? Dosen't anyone have any questions?

Your loyal Brother,

Outaservice

• gumby
    gumby

What does New Light mean? Does God reveal new things that are not in the bible?

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Gumby,

Why of course, the Society teaches a lot of things that are not found in the Bible! Thats why it's called 'new' light, or more correctly new teachings.

Your brother,

Outaservice

• Liberated
    Liberated

Hi Outaservice,

You didn't really think those questions were from readers did you?

Ray Franz talks about issues that came up and the GB would decide to put in a question from readers all on their own.

Libby

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I always though "questions from Readers" was where the society announced new things (so they could say theyd published it)that they didnt want anyone to know about ( because it was too sticky)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Outaservice

If new light comes in questions from readers, does that mean readers bring the light to the society?

SS

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Saint Satan,

New Light does not come from the 'Questions' but from the Society's 'answers'!

However, don't take this origional 'Post' serious, it's just having some fun with the old WTBTS.

Outaservice (but still countin my time)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit