God and The Cheese Sandwich

by nicolaou 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

So you're watching some TV and you get the munchies for a cheese sandwich. You could sit there trying work out if there's any cheddar left in your fridge, perhaps trying to recall when you last bought any and how much has been eaten since then. Or, you could get off your ass, open the fridge and have a look.

If you don't see any cheese after a cursory look, you could empty the fridge to make a thorough examination. Damn! There's no cheese!

Your absence of evidence is clear evidence of absence. In fact, in this sort of situation it is difficult to imagine what other evidence would suffice to prove that there is no cheese sandwich coming your way.

So you're sitting there wondering if God exists . . . . .

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Who moved my gawd????

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The universe is much bigger than my fridge!

Cheese

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well yeah, but there have been about 20 billion people searching the great cosmic ice box!

• wobble
    wobble

I thought he was lurking in the Pleiedes Constellation,or has there been some "Noo Lite"?

love

Wobble

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Check the freezer. Sometimes I put things in there without thinking.

• Kudra
    Kudra

You obviously haven't seen the face of the Madonna on the grilled cheese sandwich...

God's face turns up everywhere... nevermind that we evolved (what!) to see faces in everything...

this reminds me of Dolly Parton's song "the seeker"... I love that song if I don't quite agree with the actual message...

mmmm... at work but I am going to listen to my Dolly album on my earphones... love that lady! "Jolene" is one of my favorite songs... i am just stitching images together right now so it is coolthat I can listen to music without completely screwing up my work.

-K

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I thought he was lurking in the Pleiedes Constellation,or has there been some "Noo Lite"?

I think you'll find the Noo Lite only comes on when the fridge door is opened.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Check the freezer. Sometimes I put things in there without thinking..
    ...Thats happened to me..When I took it out of the freezer it was frozen solid..Then I dropped it..Thats how I broke the cat..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

nic

Don't you know how to change a light bulb

My fridge is full of cheese

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit