When do we count ? I thought they new what they were doing.

by cluless 4 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

When

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Are you a zen master?

Some of us need a little more to work with if you want some interactive conversation.

• cluless
    cluless

What makes me most angry about the elder arrangement in the organisation is that they penalise so called mistakes without compassion.

When a person is going to be successful at anything it is because they were prepared to and did fail.

So how can judical committies be so uncompassionate with people who for what ever reason didnt live-UP to there expectations?

When I was at school there were some teachers and kids that made life miserable for the majority. At places of employment ive observed the same kind of people.

So ive concluded its not just the elders its the congregation that is just as responsible for the injusices that go on in the judical committies.

Anyway I failed as a Jehovers Witness the most succesful thing I ever did.

And any place that says I prefer him to him is a place Iam happy to fail in.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Clueless,

You have suffered the same injustices that have driven so many people out of the BORG.

This discussion board is a good place to come so you can vent and heal.

There are lots of people on here who have had similar experiences.

Hang in there man. How long have you been out?

Alex

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I agree. The lack of compassion at the JC level and willingness to disfellowship makes me sick. I take it as proof that they do not have genuine love for their own, a mark of true Christianity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit