Jehovah's Witness New Forum on facebook is now by invitation only

by bob1999 7 Replies latest jw friends

• bob1999
    bob1999

and they delete any thread that threatens them.

Needless to say my threads have all been deleted.

Oh well.

http://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=51298429787#/group.php?gid=51298429787

Peace

• oompa
    oompa

lol...sorry bob....i posted that this morning!!.........but i did not know they deleted threads.....and just who are these mods going to invite????

• bob1999
    bob1999

I think, with time, it will become "true beleivers" only.

Peace

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey guys

We don't like it when people come to this board and cause trouble, not saying you were causing trouble.

but you know what I mean.

You can understand why they changed to invite only,

it may be the way this board gets it's newbies.

purps

• bob1999
  • bob1999
    bob1999

I posted facts about what Rutherford said about 1925 and how it didn't happen.

One guy said he didn't care what Rutherford said in 1920 and that it didn't matter.

I pointed out to him that if he didn't care what the leader of a group that claimed to be the only true church directed by the Holy Spririt said 85 years ago, then I shouldn't care either.

And If I shouldn't care about that, then in 85 years, I shouldn't care about what they believe now.

And if, in 85 years, I shouldn't care about what they teach now, why should I care now?

Or, for that matter, why should he care.

I posted facts about what the Awake used to say about the generation of 1914 and how the WTS changed it in 1995. That's only 15 years ago........If time makes a false prophet no longer a false prophet then there is something I'm not understanding.

I got under their skin is what I did. And they couldn't take the heat.

And if you can't take the heat....delete. (apologies to Johnny Cochran)

Peace

• Roddy
    Roddy

That's ok, Bob. If they come here to do the same the board admins will cut them off too.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I guess that means it is going to be a clone of the Watchtower.org site (I will not increase their click count by making it clickable--you can help increase their costs by using a search engine). Anyone going on that forum is going to be limited to boasting session type comments.

Which is going to make for one mighty WIMPY forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit