The NRA response to no genitals in the New System???

by Alpaca 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

From my cold dead hands???

• BurnTheShips
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, I suppose those to be resurrected already have cold dead hands. lol

It might be a different thing with "Armageddon survivors". Rutherford's "Fill the Earth" teaching from 1938 made the "new system" a virtual sex paradise, as the survivors would have the repopulate the world after Armageddon just as Noah's family did so after the Flood. This teaching changed in the 1960s when the Society overhauled the resurrection teaching, such that now billions were coming back and these would be the ones who would repopulate the earth. But I don't know exactly what they still claim about whether survivors get to still procreate....maybe the survivors get the privilege of marriage and procreation which the resurrected don't have. Or maybe not. It's kind of unclear maybe because it's a touchy subject.

But it might just mean that Armageddon better come quick if you want to keep your, er, virility.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    From my cold dead hands???

How is that different from my normal morning?

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Priest, what can I say, man...

You're just ahead of the curve.

Leolaia,

Doesn't it say something about the fixation/perversion of the BORG leadership when they devote so much time to analyzing sex while claiming to be so spiritually removed from the rest of the world???

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course, they are still going to find some "other work" for me to do. Like wasting all my time teaching all the MEN that are resurrected--and helping MEN all the time. I am sure they will come up with some dead work to waste all of my time in the New Dark Ages. Jehovah Himself designed it so everything you do will be what you are told to, and if that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag doesn't tell me to do sex, it will never happen.

Better to blaspheme that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag and die, than to live in the New Dark Ages.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Sorry, with all of the speculation about genitals in the New System, I couldn't help myself....I had to shamelesslyt resurrect this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit