Is there someone you would go "Polygamist" or "Polyandrous" for?

by FormerMormon 9 Replies latest jw friends

• FormerMormon
    FormerMormon

No, I'm not looking for recruits.

Now that we are out of our respective cults, and are able able to think outside the box:

Excluding traditional religious association with polygamy, with all its abuse. Is there someone you like so much, that in order to have them, you'd be willing to share them?

I'm thinking... I could share Jennifer Connelly, if I had to.

• FormerMormon
    FormerMormon

Sorry... polyandrous= a woman with several/many men

• Dune
    Dune

My new 'fantasy girl' is Megan Fox. I always had a thing for women with dark hair and green/blue eyes, so Jennifer Connelly fits the bill too.

But at the end of the day, i'm a selfish man that wants it all for myself. So i don't think that scenario would work.

• avishai
    avishai

Sherilynn Fenn and Janine turner also fit that bill. I'd go polygamous, throw in Connelly if she puts some weight back on, then, Yeah they could share me. It'd be rough, but...oh well.

• watson
    watson

This is a very serious subject. There are only two women that would make me consider polygamy: Halle and Heather. The wife might have something to say about it thought.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUjgcy4Zyzw&feature=PlayList&p=BAB7CAC871104310&playnext=1&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDmvYM7latc&feature=related

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ooh, Ralph Fiennes. Definitely. But he'd have to go a long way to top my husband's "skills."

My "fantasy man" is actually Jeff Daniels as he portrayed Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain in Gettysburg. Oooooh, Chamberlain was so hot....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kdOKJXfTU4&feature=related

I've always told my husband that my "dream man" would be a combination of three men: Alan Jackson for his good looks; David Letterman for his wit; and Norm Abrams for his carpentry skills. But with my luck, I'd end up with a man who had Alan Jackson's wits, Letterman's skills, and Norm Abarms' looks!

StAnn

• White Dove
    White Dove

I'm all for polyamory. I'd like to have either a couple of girlfriends or one girlfriend and one boyfriend. No marraige for me, though. There's too much ownership in it.

• FormerMormon
    FormerMormon

"I've always told my husband that my "dream man" would be a combination of three men: Alan Jackson for his good looks; David Letterman for his wit; and Norm Abrams for his carpentry skills. But with my luck, I'd end up with a man who had Alan Jackson's wits, Letterman's skills, and Norm Abarms' looks!

StAnn"

I love it.

• JeffT
    JeffT

StAnn: forget sex. As a big history buff, I'd be happy talking to a woman who knows who Lawrence Chamberlain was.

• StAnn
    StAnn

JeffT, of course I know who Lawrence Chamberlain was! I have a copy of "Bayonets Forward!" sitting proudly on my bookshelf.

You have a PM.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit