When is the memorial this year?

by FiveShadows 6 Replies latest jw friends

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Does anyone know when the memorial is this year? I would like to attend and partake.

FS

• sacolton
    sacolton

You can't partake. That would push it over 144,000.

• White Dove
    White Dove

My Witch Weekly planner says it's the 9th of Aprile: first full moon after Ostara.

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

haha mincan and I are going to go with my parents.. and partake :) lol we might also be baked out of our minds we'll see. but were gonna be relaly lovey and dress up really nice so evreyone can see how happy i am now with him. and i want him to see all the people ive told him so much about so he can laugh :)

• StAnn
    StAnn

I think that everyone on JWD should dress up in their Easter best and go to the "Memorial" and partake. Really throw those numbers off!

StAnn

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

April 9 after sundown--the exact time depends on your congregation.

I wonder what they do in Greenland, especially if the congregation is well north of the Arctic Circle and the REJECT Jesus Party is well into April. If you go far enough north, the sun is not going down at all--unlike last year, when it was quite early and the sun went down until you were very close to the Pole. Hopefully it will be cancelled for snow.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

lol you guys are funny. There is one thing I must say though, I encourage all the clease themselves and partake. John 6: 51, 53-54 "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if ANYONE eats of this bread he will live forever; and, for a fact, the bread that I shall give is my flesh in behalf of the life of the world. Therefore the jews began contending with one another saying "How can this man give us his flest to eat?' Most truely I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood you have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day."

Who is he talking to? He is speaking to the Jews. Not the 144000. He was telling THEM 'Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood you have no life in yourselves'

Many of us come from the mind set that in order to partake we must be part of the 144,000 as the Watchtower and Bible Tract Society has taught us. But ALL are invited, few chosen. Remember ANYONE may eat his flesh and drink his blood and UNLESS you eat his flesh and drink his blood you have no life in yourselves. I have posed this question to many Jehovah's Witnesses: How can you live forever on a paradise earth if you have no life in yourselves because you do not eat his flesh and drink his blood?' Come eat and drink, for the King has prepared a great feast.

Fs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit