elders..............trade description act.

by KAYTEE 3 Replies latest jw friends

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Trade description act,

The Trade Descriptions Act 1968 came into effect on 30 November 1968. It replaced and expanded the old Merchandise Marks laws dealing with mis-description of goods in general and its particular job is to ensure, as far as possible, that people tell the TRUTH about goods, prices and SERVICES.

Can elders be pursued under this act.

KT

• asilentone
    asilentone

I wish that act is also universal, good luck with that in UK.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course, God (and anyone that claims to represent Him) is above the law. From what I have seen throughout man's whole history, religion and the religious scams actually control everything else, not everything else controling religion. Which is a shame, since religion could well plunge us into the Second Dark Ages the way it did the First Dark Ages, and they would become the law.

And no matter what, the Washtowel Slaveholdery is going to do as the early Catholic church did. They are going to take control of the governments, eventually becoming the One World Government (whoever is currently trying to become that One World Government will be their target, and they will ultimately control the whole world like the early Catholics did before and during the First Dark Ages). And they will find some novel way to waste everyone's time to death at that point.

All because the Law didn't go after those cockroaches before they got out of hand. All they would have had to do is put Boozerford in jail and throw away the key for religious fraud, and they could have stopped this cancer before it had a chance to take control of the whole world. As is, the whole ruler system has cancer--and it's called the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

WTW,

I don't know where you get your insperation .........but I like it

KT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit