April 15, 2009 Watchtower pdf

by bronzefist 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

http://www.filefactory.com/file/af2age5/n/April_15_2009_Watchtower_pdf

Page 32... last page is the end of the study article itself......hmmm can't remember seeing that before. Usually it's something other than that...right?

brzfst

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thank you for posting this.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I read the article about those serving in foreign lands but to work the English speaking territory (esp Mexico). I can remember in eons past I would have enjoyed such an article, not that I ever considered moving to a foreign land (except when I was engaged to a foreigner, but that was fantasyworld).

Now I read that article and try not to puke. If they were going to go and help in poor areas to help with social outreach efforts, more power to them. But they are going strictly to spread "The Good News™"..... I just want to puke.

Here is one quote:

There are an estimated one million citizens of the United States Living in Mexico. .

Yes damnit, they were trying to get away from those crazy Witnesses in the United States and retire in peace.

Snakes ()

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Striking similarities between Jesus and Tyrant David? I have noticed absolutely nothing of the sort when I studied it without the Washtowel bias. Tyrant David is more like the Old Testament Jehovah, and anyone living under him did only as he ruled according to that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag. Jesus, on the other hand, was trying to liberate people from that paradigm.

Besides, the book of Job is nothing more than a scam intended to allow Jehovah to keep people in misery for their whole lives. This book is supposed to be a substitute for just allowing people to enjoy their lives--when nothing good happens, just refer them to that book. I think they should just rip that damn piece of s*** right out of the Bible and burn it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thank you

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Bronzefist:

Great job! Thank you for posting this!

N.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit