Computers are....SATAN!!

by refiners fire 5 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ive got this horrible nightmare, except Im living it while Im awake.
    Rapid change in the world,jobs disappearing,money being drained out of our society into the world economy, equalizing everything out until chinese and americans live at the same economic level, loss of direct human service in corporations,you have to discuss your problems with a computer voice,theres only 1 place to buy hardware in Australia now, Bunnings stores,no competition,pretty soon there will only be one supermarket chain,one bank,noone will leave their home even to order groceries,everything will go thru the computer.
    And then?
    The intelligence inside this plastic box, one mind, will reveal its true nature. Satan speaks. After that will come the "mark of the beast' retinal scans to order over your computer terminal and a chip in your right hand that you may authorize payment. The most hideous totalitarian mind control system ever concieved will encompass the entire planet.
    This is my nightmare.
    Does anyone else fear it? Sense it coming?
    Have I just been reading too many books about mind control??
    Am I paranoid? or one of the elect?
    Tell me...please....

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Relax, RR! Things aren't that bad. There's a certain New Zealand conspiracy theorist and endtimes prophet who trades quite handsomely on the natural fear of change which you and many others have. I've got a webpage about him and his theories:

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/barry.html

I've been rather lax of late - I need to do some serious updating of this page soon!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."
    - Groucho Marx

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

God forbid that Chinese and Americans live at the same economic level!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Or the rest of the world, eh Six?

That's the point, RR, the rest of the world is coming up, the First world isn't going down!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."
    - Groucho Marx

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

checking that site now Stephanus.
    It Makes my knees knock, my lips quiver, hands shake and the marrow in my bones turn to jelly...

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The first world isnt going down?
    Not too sure about that. Noone I know has a full time job. They all work casual jobs for shit money. 12 bucks an hour.25 hours a week.
    If theyre desperate for bucks they run from one casual job to another.
    But then most of the people I know are loony ex dubs who dont WANT a full time job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit