CUP of the HARLOT

by cameo-d 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Ever notice how just one little word can change the entire meaning of a sentence?

Rev. 17:6

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:

Could this cup contain blood of martyrs AND Jesus, as well?

What is the difference between the Cup of the Harlot and the Cup of Communion?

Could it be that the Memorial Service is an act of personal acknowledgment of being in service to the Great Harlot?

Could it be that as you pass the cup, whether you drink or not, you are toasting/saluting the Harlot?

• sir82
    sir82

Although I'm no Greek scholar, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the Greek word for "of" is significantly different than the word for "and". Thus, no mix-up in translation.

Which pretty much destroys out the argument here.

Kind of a weird post - change one word in any sentence, and the meaning changes, no? But why change the word?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So then, by your reasoning, you are saying there are two different Cups.

The Harlot holds the cup with the blood of the saints.

And all the churches communion cups hold the blood of Jesus?

• Kudra
    Kudra

Oh, I'LL say she has two cups :-D

...oh, wait-- you're talking about...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

How is the Cup of the Harlot different from the Cup of Communion?

• cameo-d
  • rocky
    rocky

Yes maybe JC blood could be with in it... he was killed by religious opponents in Jewish system of things in his time... but if the harlot should only be seen as in this time the answer is no!!

Nasty: see two girls and a cup (if your stomach is strong else do not watch it).... (they eat shit....!!!!)
    I do not provide the link... you can find it on google or other search machines... I do not want get punishment here about my little nasty joke... so look for yourself if you like to see it....

it has nothing to do with original post this last info... just a joke about a cup..... if an administrator does not like this info pls cut away the info mentioned in this post... I did not have given any link and hope I will not get any problems with it...OK?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit