untitled

by smiddy 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have just been looking at the news regarding the bushfires in victoria (Aus.) and the generosity of people is astounding.Money in the millions of dollars has been donated with many more programs and benefits still underway.Small businesses have donated their goods and services at no cost to the recipients,and individuals have poured in releif beyond beleif to the unfortunate victims.The bulk, at this time is probably going to the bushfire victims ,but we also now have victims of floods in the northern NSW and parts of Qld.who also require aid and which is being addressed. My point here is these people who give out of their generosity is not governed by their allegiance to a certain creed or beleif system,they give indiscrimanately to all in need ,regardless of political or religous persuasion. Jehovah`s witnesses deceptively give the impression they too give to worthy causes,what they don`t tell you is they are discriminate.They only give to fellow jehovah`s witnesses or interested persons in their religion.

Why ? Because they beleive the whole world other than jehovah`s witnesses is going to be destrtoyed at Armaggeddon ,so why give to a doomed people ????

But they lyingly give the impression they give to all in need !!!

smiddy

PS.Their is now more than 200 victims of the fire in victoria

• smiddy
    smiddy

See above

smiddy

• hotspur
    hotspur

Charity begins at home

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

I agree. I have been disgusted at the WT's attempt to capitalize on tragedy. They encourage their followers to donate, but make the check for "the worldwide work" so it can be used any way they want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit