Miniaturemodel of Russell's pyramid gravemonument

by Rev BII 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Rev BII
    Rev BII

I wish such a model really bad! Anyone know if it can get obtained anywhere??

Please respond here or on email:

[email protected]

God Bless

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Now there's a money making scheme, if I ever saw one! What ex-Dub wouldn't want their desk adorned with a "Russell's Pyramid Gravestone" paperweight??? There could be a version to hang from the rear view mirror in cars, too. The best idea, IMO, is to have one hanging on a door, kind of like a Christmas wreath, ready for when the Dubs come next! Be the envy of your neighbours, order now!!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."
    - Groucho Marx

• jw_uncovered
    jw_uncovered

Russell was a paedophile and a practioner of some kind of wicca. He was also a 33rd degree Freemason( satanist ). So up an all he was a very sinister man, who partook in the worshiping of the serpent race. So why is it exactly you would want his capped pyramid with the eye of Horus on it, and Masonic and Templar symbols all over it????

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Actually, this has sparked another idea. I earlier posted this pic of the cubby house (clubhouse) built for my kids by a local Dub.

He's still in business building these things. Perhaps he could adopt a new line: full sized replicas of Russell's tomb for backyards! LOL

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."
    - Groucho Marx

• Rev BII
    Rev BII

Well I like Russell and I think pyramids are awesome symbols of restoration.

God Bless

• ISP
    ISP

I think this is a shrewd investment......I think the WTS will return to the pyramidology at some point. Russell did not use centimetres. I think it could make all the difference. When pyramids return...every dub will want one....

ISP

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Stephanus

Actually I think that there is sort of a scheme behind why some JWs involve themselves in the type business that they do. Not that I particularly condemn the idea, but I've known three different Witnesses who cater to the material whims of the world by dealing in selling those things called Travel Trailers. You know, recreational vehicles ... RVs.

I guess it must go something like this:

Okay "world", you want material things rather than spiritual things, I don't mind providing you with an avenue to satisfy your ever-loving, God-ignoring desires. I may as well be enriched by your mundane pleasures as any other salesman, since you've just gotta place so much emphasis on pleasure and the like. Trailer for sale or rent! Financing on the spot ... come and get them while their hot ... before you're NOT! Get your RV TODAY! Eat, drink, leave me your money, then be on your debauched way. Come play AND pay! Play now, pay LATER (if you know what I mean, he he he)! Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the bank I go ... a dollar here, a dollar there, apostate's square, like Jo-el-bear. Hi ho ... hi ho ... hi ho, hi HO!
    Some of 'em just sell cubby houses, same as others sell RVs. A pleasure seeking sucker is a pleasure seeking sucker, no matter whether they want an RV for themselves and their family, or simply a cubby house for their chillin. Since most aren't really interested in God and the Bible, then supply 'em with what DOES tickle their fancy ... and make money doing it. Sell PLEASURE, that's it ... since it's in great demand. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! I think it's ironic, as well as being quite appropriate and shrewd to do.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Do you think that if your kids were to play in a masonic Pyramid playhouse, they'd stay sharp forever?

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

ahem...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit