HOW TO: Find the result of a court case, and get a copy of the judgement

by defender of truth 4 Replies latest forum tech-support

  • defender of truth
    defender of truth

    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish.."
    1) Go to, register an account, then once logged in click 'Hearings'

    2) You can now click 'archive' or 'current'. In this example click archive, then crown courts archive.

    3) You don't need the date (that narrows it down though), just type in the defendants name. In this example, type Burridge.

    4) You can choose the court if you know it. In this example click bournemouth.

    5) Once you have the reference number, google 'x court enquiries'.. In this example 'bournemouth crown court enquiries', and send an email to that address with the reference number, requesting the result and a copy of the judgement if possible please.

    6) Sit back and wait.
    (If you know of a case on a certain day, go back to step 2 and click current)

  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

    Excellent, thanks!

    This may come to be very useful for us in the UK!

  • cofty
    Thank you
  • stillin

    Or, "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Give him a poisonous fish and you feed him for a lifetime!"

    anyhow...thanks for the tip, defender.

  • Phizzy
    Thanks again D.O Truth, so very helpful to an old technophobe like me.

Share this