Planning For the Mass Exodus

by WTWizard 8 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Kool Aid Man has been having technical difficulties posting here and on JWS, and has requested me to post this on his behalf:

PLANNING FOR THE MASS EXODUS! It's estimated that over two and a half million Jehovah's Witnesses no longer believe what the Watchtower is teaching them. Millions of Jehovah's Witnesses have "one foot in and one foot out". Our call will be exposing how dangerous and destructive the Watchtower Organization is. Many people are suffering because of their ever-changing doctrines.

Our special guest on this call will be a man who has been damaged by the Watchtower Org.Mark Palo claims he was raped at Bethel by a Governing Body member when he was a young boy. Many others on the call will also be sharing with us how their lives have been adversely affected by the "tentacles of the Watchtower". We will be announcing on this call what we believe is the way to stop the growth and the possibility of putting the Watchtower out of business.

So, join us on the call for the MASS EXODUS! Feel free to post this information on blogs, websites, and forums and e-mail it to your friends. It's easy to get on the call. Dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925. The call is free, just your normal calling rates apply. The lines open at 6:30 p.m.EST and the program will begin at 7p.m.EST. To listen to past recorded calls, go to www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com When on home page, scroll down to conference call and click the phone.

Thanks Rick

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    It's estimated that over two and a half million Jehovah's Witnesses no longer believe what the Watchtower is teaching them.

Oh yeah? It is estimated 50% of apostates make up statistics on the spot.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Oh yeah? It is estimated 50% of apostates make up statistics on the spot.

All it takes is one person to make such an estimate in order for the statement to be true. That doesn't make it accurate. My questions are, was the estimate made by a neutral, credible third party? Was a poll of active JWs conducted? How large was the sample? Would a true JW believer even respond to such a poll?

I doubt it.

I'm sure many JWs stay only because they don't want to lose their only social network. If they're not prepared to risk losing their families they won't leave, no matter how much anti cult information you give them.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

I agree.

People do not stay in for belief alone. If it were true, then there would be a mass exodus. Unfortunately, there will not be, even if you get them to believe that they're religion is complete bullshit.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe the true number could be even higher. However, the majority of them suppress it because they don't want to suffer the consequences of leaving. Remember, it only takes one major teaching to be not believed to make an apostate.

In fact, I bet the leaders do not believe what they are teaching. They are only doing it because of the power and money. More likely, they are actually atheists that do not give a f*** how much damage they are doing to people's lives--and will happily use God's name to usurp time and money out of people.

• betterdaze
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

That's quite an estimate of those who are in but on the way out. Perhaps we can combine the figure with something like.......fact. Sure u can see how the fence sitters do make a decent percentage of JW's but a mass exodus? Not unless they make a startling change in doctrine like they did when Rutherford took over

• wobble
    wobble

I think the only thing that would bring about a mass exodus is if the WT came out with a policy of no recriminations if people left through diffrence in belief or no belief,no DAing or DFing for such folk.

And that just aint NEVER gonna happen!

Love

Wobble

ps here in the UK it is not easy to hear the program,so anyone who has the time to post the gist of what it says will be considered a DIAMOND!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I believe that there is a high percentage of people in the JWs that do not believe all that is being taught. That does not mean that I think there is going to be a mass exodus. Many, many people stay because of family, social contacts, and the routine is what keeps their lives going.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit