Alleged murderer swears innocence "on the name of Jehovah"

by parakeet 2 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

I watched an A&E show last night called "The First 48." It's a reality show that follows homicide detectives around during the critical first 48 hours of an investigation. If a murder is not solved within the first 48 hours, chances are it will never be solved.

This episode involved a shooting of a young man, apparently over the price of a small bag of marijuana. Accounts from eyewitnesses pointed toward a childhood friend of the victim. When the police brought him and starting grilling him, he swore his innocence "on the name of Jehovah. Do you know who he is?" The cops ignored that statement and went on with the questioning.

I know there are other religions that occasionally use the word, "Jehovah." But if he was a dub, and it sounds like he was, I can't believe the arrogance of that statement. He's being accused of murder, and what does he do? He tries to "witness" to the cops. Unbelievable. He was arrested for the crime and is awaiting trial. The show ended with the statement that "the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If he is a Jehovah`s Witness..He`ll get off of this charge..Everyone knows how truthfull Jehovah`s Witness`s are!!..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

That's why lie dectors were invented.

As the "truth" about Jehovah becomes more widely realized for the fraud that it is, swearing on Bibles or god, will go the way of the dinosaurs. That's why it is time for the "new system" and more accurate detections of tracking, tracing and using DNA evidence.

When the rest of the world finally realizes there is no Jehovah, the only way to control society will be by hard, irrefutable evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit