France - Bethel extension project

by fifth.column 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• fifth.column
    fifth.column

Hi everyone,  FYI :

At the mid week meeting we had a letter, and a video to explain the extension project for the French Bethel for the next 3.5 years. The video was 5min long, in 3D (nice job in fact...)  to show the future buildings for flats and offices (translation, video dubbing...). The need is greater (...), and they have to relocate some members after some branches closures.

Of course, at the end, they explained that all that requires volunteers and lot of money ( why is there a need of money, as they closed several branches under France supervision, and sold their building ??? )

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword
    Thank you for the info fifth.column. Do you know where the French Bethel is at?
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

If Armagedon is coming any day now....then why are they building? this is always a question I have. Why not just put all you energy and money in preaching?

It's a cult, don't forget.

GTTM

• fifth.column
    fifth.column

The bethel is at Louviers, 100km from Paris (North West)

I think nobody (except us) notice that the borg grab the money by closing branches, and then ask for more money to extend one... incredible idea, and it works !

They make 4 years plans to build, so, logically, they plan to use these facilities for what, the next 15 years ? 

In the same time,  most of the time you're considered  not spiritual if you make 10 years plans... (education, buying a house...)

• sylvlef
    sylvlef

I have to Say, That the Louviers new vidéo was not too badly done, on a graphic point of view.it reminded me a little about what is done in the vidéo game Sims...fifth column, did people in your hall applaude at the end of the vidéo? They did This in mine...rather stupid i thought but hey they applaude for everything...

• fifth.column
    fifth.column

Of course they did...Big brother was watching... 

I had a look on your introduction post, we are in very similar situations, and maybe close geographically (Paris - east). Sometimes during meeting I wonder how many in my Hall go to this forum...it gives hope ! Or maybe not...don't know...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    It's all about the money!
  • sylvlef
    sylvlef
    Fifth column my thoughts in PM;)
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Can we get a copy of this film?  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest