Mass. Gas Tax---29 cent INCREASE!!!!

by minimus 9 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

That's what Obama's buddy, Governor Patrick of the Bay State is proposing! DISGUSTING! That would make Mass. the highest taxed in the nation.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

No griping you obstructionist! Biden said that paying taxes was patriotic.

Of course that is unless you are a member of Obama's cabinet.

BTS

• minimus
    minimus

Biden says a lot of things that are meaningless.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I think you should get used to it.

It may have nothing to do with Obama - it might just be the political majority in your own state that want to be 'greener' or else like in a hell of a lot of other states ruined by this Bush administration, close our eyes and let everybody do what the hell they want to rip off people, attitude over the past 8 years, that they have no choice but to raise taxes on everything to bring in revenue. Dress it up any way you like but the bottom line is that county and state revenue is getting dumped as unemployment rises and houses sit empty.

I heard that states that don't currently impose a strict seatbelt law are now seriously looking at it in order to raise revenue by ticketing. That's how they propose to pay the cops..or else lay them off which is as far as I heard, happening to a good number of them around the country. California is now saying they'll let out 50,000 inmates from prison in order to cut those costs - cigarette taxes in one state are proposed to rise by $3.00 a package. Arnie wants to raise the taxes on every county, as well as golf fees, small appliance and car repairs, vet bills and a host of other things.

It's going to be an interesting year. sammieswife.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Obama Bid En.

Osama Bin Laden.

You see the picture?

• DJK
    DJK

The Governor also wants to put a chip on our vehicles so he can tax us for mileage. He wants tire centers in New Hampshire to collect and pay to Mass. a tax. He'll be outta here soon enough.

• minimus
    minimus

Let him go to Washington. A black Dukakis!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You deserve it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If passed, I predict that all of the Mass. Gas Stations near the state border will go out of business.

• minimus
    minimus

Now he wants to track our mileage!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit