the latest change in the "generation" doctrine

by No Apologies 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Ok I have not been keeping up-to-date on recent "new light" as some of you. Apparently the new definition of "this generation" that came out in the the 90s, 1995-1997? has been replaced?

Can someone give me an actual reference to a Watchtower magazine or other publication where this change is spelled out?

No Apologies

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

No change.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Last year they revealed 'new light' that the 'generation' is in fact all the anointed since 1914. In doing this they reverted back to an interpretation that goes back about 90 years I believe. Gods chariot went into reverse and did some high-speed donuts that left everyone a bit dizzy.

• Gordy
  • TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I am sorry, my mind must have gone trippin' elsewhere for a while - I completely forgot! Seems the winds of change are blowing so quickly in these times of the end, that our poor and feeble minds do not manage to keep pace!

I am sorry - completely forgot! The generation went from being evil to being good, and even the best of the good, during a paragraph or two. Up till then, they were the evil persons who would not repent, would not see, would not realize, the people who no way would be included - to not only being included, but being remnant members, joint heirs. A VERY dramatic change, which needs some very heavy thinking to consume.

• wobble
    wobble

I think the Old Hippie fried his brain back in '69 at Woodstock! All that bad acid.

Having said that even the most ardent Dubs can't keep up with Noo Lite,and many of them don't know what the WTB$ actually teaches.

Love

Wobble

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have to say that "V"'s video is brilliant !

I love the use of The Who song and the clear explanation - we know more about their teaching than those at the hall

• parakeet
    parakeet

BluesBrother: "I have to say that "V"'s video is brilliant !"

But is it as brilliant as the dubs' light, which gets brighter and brighter all the time?

If that light keeps getting any brighter, all dubs will have to wear sunglasses at the KHs.

• Nicodemus
    Nicodemus

Another analysis can be found here:

http://nicodemusjw.blogspot.com/

• bennyk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit