I need these 2 scans/PDFs pls...the "Divine Name" book and Jun-15-85 p.12

by middleman 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• middleman
    middleman

Any takers? I would love these for my research and the PDF I'm making. BTW, email me if you'd like this file when I'm done with it. This PDF is comparing many of the different lies in the society's publications. Thanks for your help. Blessings...

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Is the Divine Name a watchtower pub? I know it sounds familiar. I've looked through my PDFs and can't find one by that name. Is that the complete name?

bw

sorry I'm so scatter brained these days need more coffee :D

• middleman
    middleman

Yes it's a WBTS publication put out in 1984. The full name is "The Divine Name That Will Endure Forever". I hope you have it. TTYL

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Crud! just double checked again to be sure. That's one of the ones I don't have :( Maybe Atlantis or Cab will be able to help.

Hope you can find it Middleman.

bw

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Middleman:

1984 The Divine Name That Will Endure Forever--PDF Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/az09jf ************************************************************

Watchtower-1985-June-15-p.12 (Quotes on older publications, see par. 18)
  • middleman
    middleman

AHHH yes.........thank-you Atlantis. I really needed these two items. I've needed this Watchtower scan greatly. In my Paltalk room I've recently had some JW's get upset with me because I quote older WBTS publications at times. I'm like "umm ok......it's just my digging tool" hehe. This scan will help so much next time this is brought up. Big hug and a kiss...

• possible-san
    possible-san

Thank you, Atlantis.

I downloaded it.

I always appreciate to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit