The show must go on..

by Anti-Christ 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

When I started to discover all the lies of the WT I could not dream of going back and now that I know so much more then before about the bible , there is no way in hell that I can ever go back. My family and in-laws that are still in all know I believe the WT is full of crap and they don't bother talking to me about it.

I Know a few JW that are still in but by their actions they show that they don't believe what the WT teaches and they still go along with it. I will give some examples. I am out shopping one day and I see a JW friend that I haven't seen in a while. I say hi and ask her what's new, she tells me that she left her husband for an other man and that she is finally happy after years of depression. I told her I was very glad to hear that and I said it's great that she found the courage to leave her husband and the WT. She said no I'm going back to the meetings to get reinstated, I was like what???? You just said you were unhappy following the bible principles and the JW lifestyle and you want to go back? She then realised I "turned apostate" and did not want to continue the discussion.

An other example. One of my friends sister has this blood disease that causes her to have anemia. She got married a couple of years ago and becomes pregnant. This is a big problem because she will need blood transfusions all throughout the pregnancy. Only her family knows she pregnant, what does she do? Well she has an abortion, problem solved nobody needs needs to know.

I don't judge what these people did but I don't understand why they remain JW, the clearly show by their action that they disagree with WT polices and beliefs but they remain JW. I guess the show must go on...

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Precisely AC,

That's exactly what it is, a horse and pony show. And those examples you posted are good examples, but only the "tip of the hypocritical iceberg'"

Dismembered

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope we see massive amounts of people getting disfellowshipped or just plain quitting in the near future. That ought to make them take down their 7 f***ing million down to zero.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

"That's exactly what it is, a horse and pony show. And those examples you posted are good examples, but only the "tip of the hypocritical iceberg'"

Dismembered"

I know there is so many other examples, I know I could not continue "faking it"

"I hope we see massive amounts of people getting disfellowshipped or just plain quitting in the near future. That ought to make them take down their 7 f***ing million down to zero."

I also,... maby one day but I think they will just slowly fade away

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I think people just seem to like going back and forth - I know I do

• cameo-d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit