anyone in sfo? advice pls?

by gotcha 3 Replies latest social physical

• gotcha
    gotcha

what are the must see places when you only have 2-3 days to spend in sfo and where's the best place to stay to see the major points of interest?union square?downtown? will i need a car to get around?thanks in advance.

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((gotcha)))))))))
    Find a poster named REM,he's in that area.mail him, he can tell ya what to do! luv,T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• gotcha
    gotcha

((((tina)))) thanks!!! i'll do that! i'm also looking for intro..he's nowhere to be found hehe..

• Farkel
    Farkel

gotcha,

I'm familiar with San Francisco. Alcatraz is a must see, but you'd better make your reservations several days in advance.

You won't need a car. The city is very small and you can either take the trolleys, a bus or a cab. Fisherman's wharf is fun, a cruise around the harbor is also very informative and fun. The aquarium in Golden Gate park is great. Chinatown is a must-see, even though I know you live in the Phillipines. You must eat at "Hunans." They serve authentic Hunan food and it is hotter than Thai food. There is also a great little Italian restaurant in the mission district called "John's Bar and Grill." It is the very same place that Daschel Hammell mentioned in his book, "The Maltest Falcon." It is filled with Humphrey Bogart memorbilia and memorbilia from the movie of the same name.

That's a start, anyway!

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit