I don't think my JW in laws studied their Watchtower this past week

by troubled mind 5 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Because wouldn't you think they would have tried to be an encouragement to the "lost sheep " of the family ?

We haven't seen them since July, and then this week I got a random email forward from one of them (I am guessing it was sent to us by mistake )

Anyways I decided to take the oppurtunity to send a short ,but friendly email back asking how they have been . i then sent several emails with picture of us and family on vacation . I did'nt hear any response so I sent out another email just to ask if they received my earlier emails . That was this weekend .Today i get this email back :

We got the pictures ok..thanks

WOW ...that's all you say to your family you haven't spoken with in 6 months ?

ummmm......do you think they possibly are trying to let us know they are not speaking to us ?

Then Today on my other email account they sent a forward , it is of the YEAR TEXT over different views of the earth from space . However the text is in Russian or Greek (which we don't read ) how weird is that ...........

• thebigdebate
    thebigdebate

You are not lost sheep to them. You are goats!!!

thebigdebate

• asilentone
    asilentone

If they think you are apostate, they will treat you this way.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Yeah maybe when I told her :

#1] I could never treat my children as shunned just because some men told me I had to .

#2) That I no longer attend meetings because I was sick and tired of feeling not god enough and depressed all the time .

#3) That I felt the scripture that reads " Men ruling over men will cause injury " includes the GB ......

maybe she thought I was being a bit goat like ...... probably putting Christmas Lights up this year on the front porch might have gotten back to them too .

• asilentone
    asilentone

Bingo, there you go!

• I quit!
    I quit!

"#1] I could never treat my children as shunned just because some men told me I had to .

#2) That I no longer atten"d meetings because I was sick and tired of feeling not god enough and depressed all the time .

#3) That I felt the scripture that reads " Men ruling over men will cause injury " includes the GB ......

maybe she thought I was being a bit goat like ...... probably putting Christmas Lights up this year on the front porch might have gotten back to them too ."

Humm.... Items 1,2 and 3 may have something to do with their strange behavior. Nah, that couldn't be it Jehovah's people are bigger than that. Right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit