I figured it out !!

by thebigdebate 5 Replies latest jw friends

• thebigdebate
    thebigdebate

There is only 1 way to become a JW, and accept all of the teachings.

You have to accept the Govering Body as GOD. That means that they have all of the answers. If you accept that then you will believe it all.

Have you noticed that all JW's take everything as it is from god?

But when mistakes are made then they are quick to say that the govering body is only human.

You can only have it one way - either the govering body is God or they are human. If you believe that they are human then you can just skip it all and stay home!!

thebigdebate

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

Oh tbd, your missing the point. They are the one and only true "channel" between god and mankind. Please adjust your dial accordingly as you seem to be picking up a lot of static...

tbl

bah-humbug!

• fokyc
    fokyc

SORRY - You are totally wrong,

I have been in a stand off situation with the local elders for 4 years!

Two of them, came to my house and told me things which were NOT according to the instructions from The Governing Body, I did NOT agree with these elders.

I have written to the Branch in London, and asked for clarification AND for certain material to be removed from the website: jw-media.org as it is wrong (according to the local elders).

I have received written evidence from The Branch saying quite clearly the information on jw-media.org IS CORRECT and valid in the UK, therefore I am correct.

The local elders STILL maintain I AM WRONG!!

The ONLY way to be a good little JW is to agree with anything and everything the local elders tell you.

fokyc

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

What are you in a stand off about?

elder-schmelder

• fokyc
    fokyc

Elder-Scmelder

Rather a long story but I will be brief:

A brother asked me in December 2004 what the organisation's method of dealing with an allegation of 'Child Abuse' against a Jehovah's Witness was. I had closely followed the Panorama program and subsequent letters to both elders and congregations.

I downloaded and printed out the pages re: 'Molestation' from jw-media.org and gave them to the brother, that was it, so I thought!

Some time later we were visited by 2 elders who made it quite clear I was wrong, elders had 'NO OBLIGATION' to speak with an accused brother or sister. The instructions from the Org. clearly state "Two Elders meet separately with the accused and accuser.." This was emphasised at the 2003 elders supplementary school.

The PO told people that 'I made things up' AND 'The jw-media.org was an apostate site!' and 'I did a lot of research on the internet'

I wrote to the Branch Office and was told the instructions on the jw-media website ARE CORRECT and apply in Britain, I even sent a printed copy of those pages with my letters to ensure there was no misunderstanding.

This has now continued for 4 years; at my last meeting with another 2 elders I told them both that they had lied to The Branch, the CO and other elders from the circuit.

Strange though! I have not been called for a meeting in the KH! YET!

fokyc

• fokyc
    fokyc

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit