Bogus church signs

by under the radar 4 Replies latest jw friends

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hello all!

I have been lurking on JWD for years and not posted much, but I have always enjoyed keeping up with you all. Some of your experiences are heartrending, your comments priceless.

A friend (still a JW, unfortunately) sent me a picture of some church sign that said "JWs are right!". (I tried to paste a copy here, but could not figure out how to do so. Sorry.) I do believe he thought it was real! I knew it was a fake, and told him so.

Earlier on JWD, there was a thread about fake church signs and some of them were hilarious. I have searched and cannot find this thread. Can anyone here help me locate it? I want to send him some examples of how signs can be made to say anything you want...especially Kingdom Hall signs.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me find this elusive thread.

Regards to all,

Radar

• Clam
  • LouBelle
    LouBelle

today anything is possible with photoshop!

• poppers
    poppers
    Under the Radar said: (I tried to paste a copy here, but could not figure out how to do so. Sorry.)

Here's a link on how to make active links and how to post pictures on JWN, courtesy of BabaYaga:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/tech-support/170487/1/How-to-Post-an-Active-Link-on-JWN

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thanks, Clam, for the link. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this one!

Does anyone has a link to the previous thread on JWD that had some Kingdom Hall signs with funny notices? I want to send my friend a Kingdom Hall sign that says something like "We're full of crap. Get out now!". He may not appreciate my humor, but he will get the point. Maybe he won't send me any more bogus "experiences."

My thanks to everyone who looked at my lame thread and responded. I am new to posting, but plan to be more active in the future.

Regards to everyone,

Radar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit