• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I :heart: the Information Age.
  • flipper
    flipper
    VIDIOT- Indeed information access is everything. I agree
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.............................................................I`VE BEEN THROUGH THE MALL

...................................................................ON A JW WITH NO CART

......Image result for i been thru the desert on a horse with no name.........................Image result for Businessman piggyback

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Response to the OP: well done Flipper, you kept your cool and reasoned brilliantly - I don't think I could have handled JWs like that!

Just one minor point: if you have similar discussions in future I don't think you should tear up WTS literature and throw it away. Pretend to be interested in what they've handed you - the less likely you're regarded as apostate, the more your message will stick, IMO.

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Pretty funny stuff. I like that song " Horse with No Name ". LOL.

LOVUNIHATEXAMS- Thanks, yeah I agree I shouldn't have torn up their literature but I was trying to show them if they de-valued my information then I didn't value theirs either. Next time I probably won't tear it up. If I talk to some different people I'll just hand it back to them. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper
    Going to bump this up if some weekenders had not read it. Thanks for any input you have
  • flipper
    flipper
    As VIDIOT states this is the " information age " and this thread is for any new members who might wonder what all the fuss is about getting proactive against the WT Society about allowing child abuse. Share your thoughts and feel free to share. Going out of town so I wanted to bump this up. Thanks for any replies
  • Fernando
    Fernando

Flipper you have done really well.

May you have the strength to keep at it and hit many more bullseyes.

May others too find the strength and courage.

If just one person comes around to TTATT it is worth it.

If just one child is spared abuse it is doubly worth it.

Such arrogance, deception and ignorance simply cannot go unchallenged.

Greetings

Fernando

• flipper
    flipper
    FERNANDO- Hey Thanks buddy - I appreciate it. I agree with you that if just one child is saved or one person is rescued or exits from the JW cult- it's worth spreading this information concerning WT child abuse injustices. One reason I keep spreading the word. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    im to shy to do any thing like that but i just take their teaching books and throw them in the trash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit