It happend to me !! Has it happened to you?

by cluless 5 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

As a young child I oftern had dreams that came true. There was a particular tragic event I dreamt and I remember waking and thinking that could never happen. However the dream did become reality.

I wonderd if any have also had this exsperience? and what possible explanations there could be?

It odd to think that the future could already be written. I also think it interesting this only happened when I was a young child.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Perhaps it was your intuition. A very good book about the issues you discuss is called "Practical Intuition" by Laura Day. She also has a website.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

In my waking life I would exprience de-ja-vu. Like I'd been to certain places before or that a series of events had been repeated. Was there in my dreams - it still happens.

• Clam
    Clam

Cluless yes I've had them from time to time since I was a kid. Not long ago a friend of mine had a dream about a football match score, which when we checked it was 50/1 at the bookmakers, primarily because it was a statistically less likely 4-2 outcome. We put money on it - me £10 and him £50, and that's how it turned out. 6th goal was scored in injury time! What a great day that was. I've always been fascinated by precognitive dreams. An Experiment With Time by J.W.Dunne is a famous book on the subject and a fascinating read. Dunne was an Irish aeronautical engineer who had them, started compiling a dream dictionary and then put his thoughts/findings in the book. There's quite a lot about it on the web.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Yes, many times. It kind of unnerves me when it happens but not as much as it used to..

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Had this dream a few weeks ago:

It was the Holidays and I had 5 days off work. In the dream I relaxed, went out for some fun, did a few little projects around the house. All around an awsome holiday!

Then I woke up and it was the first day of the Holidays all over again!

Best dream I ever had.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit