condense the blood doctrine history

by song19 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• song19
    song19

Hello my friends.

I am trying to condense the blood doctrine history and flip flops into a letter, but find myself running around in circles. I have looked at jwfacts, watchtower-quotes and the ajwrb sites, but between them all I am getting seriously confused since they are quoting different things. Is there possibly another site that condenses the history in a simple format?

i.e. "in such and such a year they allowed this as stated in article bla bla bla" and so on.

My father is reading all my letters... the last letter I wrote questioned "the generation" change and how "old truths" could all of a sudden become "new truths" again so this will be a follow up letter. It has to be simple and the changes in the doctrine need to be obvious so I just can’t copy these sites. My father won’t read extra material either or visit sites, but for some weird reason, he does read my emails.

going cross eyed here... so many references AHHH

• sir82
    sir82

There's a pretty good history here: http://www.ajwrb.org/history/index.shtml

Scroll down to the "Modern Historical Perspective" section.

• slimboyfat
  • song19
    song19

thanks Mongolia... I have already been there. Lots of information indeed. Just looking for something simplified.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Hey how come you thanked Mongolia but not Afghanistan?

• sir82
    sir82
    Hey how come you thanked Mongolia but not Afghanistan?

Evidently she prefers yak butter over goat curds.

• song19
    song19

gosh.... I didn't see your post yet. sheesh.

thank you too afghanistan. still looking for something simple. guess I'll have to pan through it all again. my head hurts. LOL

• startingover

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit