How are bible studies now reported?

by drwtsn32 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Can someone who still goes to meetings answer this for me? From what I have heard, the Study Report slip is no longer used. Are Bible Studies still counted and put on the time slip? Is it still the number of "unique" Bible Studies, or has that changed too?

Thanks.

• blondie
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

the Study Report slip is no longer used.

You are correct! Study slips with householders' name and address are no longer collected. All they ask is that pubishers record the number of studies on the regular report slip. No questions asked!

I believe that with all the privacy laws being enacted--watchtower may have gotten in hot water somewhere.

This is good news for us fakers. I have a few imaginary bible studies.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Thanks! So the only real change is that the Study Report slip is a thing of the past... on the regular time slip it's still the number of "different" studies that are reported, correct?

Has the regular time slip changed at all? The last time I remember it changing was when they removed the subscriptions column.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

As of last month there was a study report form for the congregation book study. But with the bookstudy gone--I don't see the point--the form will no doubt be fased out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit