paradise lost

by KAYTEE 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

By our actions we have missed paradise!!!

My wife’s parents (catholic beliefs) have lived all their lives in Manchester (150 miles away from us).

Six months ago my wife’s father died (age91). Many trips were made to look after matters and of course to take care of her mum.

Eventually, because of her age (92) and dementia coming on, we have brought her down to live with us

Permanently. There’s no doubt about it, she would have died had she been left on her own.

Now according to the WT she would have had a resurrection because she would have died BEFORE Armageddon. (;as my wife’s father will) But because we are looking after her every need, thus keeping her alive, (as the scriptures say looking after widows), if Armageddon arrives NOW, she will miss out on the resurrection, even though other scriptures have been adhered to.

We know (according to WT) we have missed out on our resurrection, (this was for asking question about the UN. Blood. Paedophiles etc.) BUT WHY SHOULD MUM MISS OUT?

Have we done wrong! Should we have let her stay up at Manchester to die and thus have a resurrection.

IF A SUBJECT CANNOT STAND UP TO COMMON SENCE THEN IT IS NOT THE TRUTH.

KT.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

okay why will mum in law miss out on her paradise?? If armegeddon comes now and unforseen circumstances befall your mum in law & she dies, she will have the hope of a resurrection, if she doesn't die during armegeddon she makes it through to the paradise. (according to how the "truth" is taught) So she's cool either way.

• carla
    carla

But she's not associated with jah's org so she has no hope, right? Problem is there are too many quotes in wt's that state you MUST be associated with His org (wt) to even have a hope (no guarantee) and there are also many quotes that say nobody knows.... Seems to me jw's have two opinions of who will make it, one for the public (nobody knows) and one for members only (only jw's).

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Don't worry about it, it's all BS anyway. Take care of her, make her comfortable.

nj

• Honesty
    Honesty

Don't worry about it, it's all BS anyway. Take care of her, make her comfortable.

nj

AMEN!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit