The gathering of redemption points and the apparent consequences

by Homerovah the Almighty 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Did you ever come across JWS that seemed in their own mindset they have built up and accumulated redemption points that they

in turn felt they could and would invoke personal injury to others and not take responsibility for their actions.

I've come across a few that seemed to use and exploit their personal redeemer far and above the average only to get charged up again

as their meeting and service requirements were met.

There is a psychological suggestion that says if people are constantly being told and pressed into them that a powerful and omnipresent god

has come to earth and redeemed all the sins that follow him. How is it possible to develop and create a responsible empathic personality through

that learning process as apposed to an individual that recognizes and accepts his or hers mistakes and takes the initiative to correct them.

Even to this day observing my own family members that are still JWS, I can see within their behavior a immature and irresponsible personality that weighs

itself on how zealous they are at the time and equally at the same time making judgmental comments on to just about everyone else.

Maybe its just that white sheet that gets handed them at the Kingdom Hall door that places superiorly and importance above everyone else in the world

and the walking out with the sheet supposedly in place.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BghMgE2oXLU&feature=related

Do some of the Photos remind you of the photos in the Watchtower and awake? whether them demonizing certain groups like the UN or them showing paradise pictures of people playing with lions and sheep. The Nazis would be jealous of there propaganda machine! As long as you are a NAZI/Jehovah Witness all is well!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit