Something not important but just wanted to ask...

by Anti-Christ 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I was just thinking of something, I know this might sounds stupid but why is Quebec not considered "Latin-American" or "Latino", Isn't french a Latin based language like spanish, Italian and so on? Just something not important that has been bugging me tonight.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

French is a Romantic/Germanic mix language. English is too.(yes I know english is way more bastarded than french)

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    French is a Romantic/Germanic mix language. English is too.(yes I know english is way more bastarded than french)

Yea I guess that could be why , like I said just some random stupid things I think of sometimes. I like questioning a lot of things like why do we cut grass or why do most people shaves, you know the kind of question.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

France is considered part of 'latin europe' but you're right. Its people not usually generalized as latinos for some reason.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    France is considered part of 'latin europe' but you're right. Its people not usually generalized as latinos for some reason.

Yea, it's considered 'Latin Europe' and Quebec is not 'Latin American' goes to show that all these labels are just stupid. We all originated from the land mass we call Africa. We are all living beings that's the important thing to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit