A Beautiful Canadian Video (1987) Dedicated to DANSK (and family)

by RAYZORBLADE 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

First thing I thought: the word 'Canadian' and most people are in the ignore mode. Yes, that would probably be right. But there's a song with a sweet and very true video accompanying it, by a Canadian westcoast performer by the name of: PAUL JANZ. It's beautiful. Seniors; many whom are Canadian war veterans surrounded by children. Is well...something that's just too precious. I thought of Ian (DANSK) as I post this; he'd get this; many may not. But I hope I'm wrong. Here's the video. Watch it without prejudice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PucGFRAWIrE

• free2think
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Thanks free2think This video is sweet. It's 21 years old, but it's still a favourite up here; not so much the video, but the song you'll hear periodically. We Canadians can rock; but we can be sentimental as well. THANX! FREE2THINK!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Razor that was a fitting memory to our dear friend. I spoke to him a few times, He was a really lovely man. Although he said he didnt believe ,he told me he did not object to my prayers,so told me to keep it up. I loved him & Claire also. She was a faithful wife, who cared so much for him especially in these trying times of his health.

She will need all the love & prayers we can send her way now....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit